Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Pattern Play, Day 3

I'm a little behind on my home work for the Pattern Play class over at Online Card Classes, but here's what I did with Kristina's technique from day 3:


I have tons of this paper lying around - I got it in packs of 99 cent paper from Blick, and have had no idea what to do with it.  The patterns are really bold and sparkly, and the paper is really thick and kind of home-made.  It's hard to cut into, and hard to use.  But I think making it the focal point of the card, and splitting up the pattern a little is a really good way to finally get some use out of this paper!

I'm off to try to catch up a little more on the "homework".  This class is a challenge for me, as someone who likes my cards clean and simple, it's hard to figure out how to make the patterns fit in.


No comments:

Post a Comment