Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm back and Happy Spring!

Hello!  I bet you didn't even notice (I'm not famous enough yet for people to notice ;), but I was out of town and therefore disappeared from the Internet for a little while.  I was in Florida, visiting my grandparents at their snowbird condo in Boca.  I did, however, have time to make a bunch of cards, so I have lots of things to share with you.

First, though, a few more orders of business:

If you're in the Boston area, please come visit me at the SLAM Market at the Burren in Somerville, this Saturday from 12 - 4.  It's my first foray into selling at a craft fair, and I'm super nervous about it.  But, if you come, the Burren is offering $5 lunches all day!

Also, if you like the cards I've been posting, please check out my Etsy shop.  I've kind of been neglecting it lately, in the hopes of fame fortune in the blog world... but I'm about to post all of the Spring cards you see on the blog, so please check it out here.

Now, onto the card eye candy!  First up is a set of Passover cards I made to send to family members both in Israel and stateside.  I used backgrounds from Paper Smooches, and icons and Hebrew lettering from a local stamp company in Newton, MA called Zum Gali Gali.






See my next posts for some Easter, Spring, and Mother's Day cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment