Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mother's Day cards

Since I'm selling stuff at a craft fair this weekend, I wanted to have as much stuff themes for Spring holidays as possible.  Here are some Mother's Day Cards I put together:



This was made almost entirely from the Simon Says March Card Kit, the sentiment is Lawn Fawn.  The background is that yellow striped washi tape that comes in the kit, and the stems are just colored with markers.  I finally found a use for washi tape!


This card was inspired by a masking technique I learned in Clean and Simple 2 at Online Card Classes, and I had tried to make a version of this during the class that I don't think came out too well.  Here is the improved version - much cleaner, and I like it much better.




These two are variations on the same card, just in different colors.  I used watercolor paper and gelatos or waterbased markers to create the gradient strip, and then just punched out the little flowers from the gradient I made.  I embossed the flowers in clear embossing powder to make them shine a little.

Keep reading for my St. Patrick's Day cards, Easter cards, and some Birthday cards I made for a friend.








No comments:

Post a Comment