Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pattern Play, Day 1

It's time for another Online Card Class, this time we're learning about how to use patterned paper.  Just like many others in the class, I buy tons of patterned paper, but tend to put it aside in favor of stamps or just plain white.  Plus, it comes with all my card kits, and I never know what to do with it!


For the first day of class, we talked about some basic principles of combining patterns.  I'm not good at coming up with sketches/layouts on my own (that's a class I need!), so I used the same layout as Kristina Werner did in her video to make a Passover card requested by a family member.  I used paper from Indie Bloom by Basic Grey, and stamps from Papertrey.


 And here's another card where I used some patterned papers, though not as copiously.


See you tomorrow for day 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment