Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter and St. Patrick's Day cards

I was busy while I was away... but since the craft fair I'm selling at is the day before St. Patrick's Day, I thought I would make some St. Patrick's Day themed stuff, along with some Easter cards to go along with the Passover collection.


This Easter card was almost entirely created by items from those dollar bins at Michael's.  You never know what you will find there! 


I was having a really hard time coming up with St. Patrick's Day card which would be fitting for the occasion - not too sappy, and not ugly.  I decided to go with green beer and a Lawn Fawn sentiment.  Once I decided on the layout, I just went with it.





I thought this sunburst background stamp was the perfect feel for St. Patrick's Day, and even though cutting it out for this second card was tedious, I love the way it came out.

If you're not sick of me yet, I have a few more Birthday and other miscellaneous cards to share - I told you, I've been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment