The challenge is to use some old supplies that we've neglected, to make something new. For this first card, I wanted to use some Kelly Purkey letter stickers that I got with a card kit.
Using a technique I learned in Summer Card Camp 2 on layering die cuts, I layered the stickers for a little more dimension, especially since they were going onto an embossed panel. They were white, and I colored them with a Sharpie (Copics didn't work, the stickers were too glossy.) The sun is also a die cut made from a couple of layers of cardstic, but I wanted it match the rays, so I inked it with Memento Dandelion, the same ink I used for the rays. Then I covered the sun with some Glossy Accents. Love that stuff!