Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well Summer Card Camp is over, and while I did complete the class, it was so overwhelming that I'm sort of marinating on all the different ideas right now.

Meanwhile, fall will be upon us before we know it, and the Jewish holidays are early this year, which means it's time for me to start making Shana Tova cards.  I sold a few at a craft fair last weekend, and am trying to persuade my friends to buy sets of cards to send to their loved ones.  :)

Here are some, and I also asked a friend to help with photographing them, so I hope you can see the difference!









I decided to go with a bee/honey theme for most of them, since I figure everyone is sick of the traditional Shofar and Star of David nonsense.

Also, here is a birthday card I made for my dad.  He lives in Florida and loves the ocean.



No comments:

Post a Comment