Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fun with die cutting

As I mentioned in my previous post, I finally bought myself a die cutting machine.  Meanwhile, a friend of mine had been wondering if I ever make cards which don't have any text on them, just plain designs.  This circle burst die I thought would be perfect for such a thing, so I made a few blank note cards with it:

(Again, I don't know what I did with my camera.  In the interest of just getting the pics up here, I'm not going to try to find out. :)



In an awesome coincidence, one of my favorite stamp companies, Avery Elle, started making dies the same week I bought my die cutting machine!  Here are a couple of those:



And here's a "fun with embossing" card, the layout which I believe came from the Clean and Simple 2 class over at Online Card Classes.



I have one more post to share with you today, so read on, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment